Monday, October 17, 2011

Challenge #7 - October Orange

So all of you that have known me for any length of time, you know my favorite color is ORANGE. So since this is my challenge , I figured I would use my favorite color with a few variations, plus one other color, TURQUOISE. Of course, black and or white is welcome in your layouts.
The only other twist I ask of you is to try an 8.5 x 11 layout (11 x 8. is even better). You can always mount this to a 12 x 12 paper later on and add more embellishments.

Here is your inspiration. I hope your think the colors are as pretty as I do.


Here is an example of what I did with these colors. (The orange is actually very vivid. Darn scan) Hope you like it.


I can't wait to see what the other ladies have come up with.

Janet



Joy

This week I added a few extra colours to the combo Lynne gave us and this layout evolved into a 2 page spread. Sometimes layouts take a different direction from the idea you started with.


Barb
I finally got mine done. I don't ever work in this size so it was a bit of a challenge, but I guess that's the whole idea of a challenge.

6 comments:

Michal said...

Ok, Lynne, I'll get busy!

Lynne said...

Lookin' good ladies. Thank you for joining me in my challenge.

Janet - love the big SMILE title and the tabs on the right side.

Joy, the LO made me smile. I miss all you guys. Love the color blocked background.

Barbara said...

I love these colours together Lynne. I love all the layouts so far.
I'm a little behind as I was away and this week I've had a lot on my plate. However, I have started this and will finish it this weekend and get it up.

jennybird said...

They are all very nice....love it Barb and I know that you do miss Oliver.

Michal said...

Better late than never! I had fun using these colours this way.

Unknown said...

Great layout Michal, you certainly managed to use lots of punch on your page.