Monday, March 26, 2012

Challenge #27 - Ad Inspiration

Happy Monday everyone.
What great participation we had last week! We were thrilled that so many came out to play and share their creations.

This week's challenge is an advertisement challenge. Take a look at the challenge below and use it to inspire your creativity in some way. Whether it's the colours, the layout, or the photography, see what you feel inspired to create. When you're done, come back and share a link to your finished card, layout, altered project, or any other project. We'd love to see what you come up with.

On to the ad:

Here's my finished project using this ad:

Lynne,
I, too, was inspired by the LO of the ad but as I do a lot of 8.5x11 layouts, I had to change it a little to accommodate that size. Thanks for finding an interesting ad, Barb.


Joy,
I was inspired by the strip of photos on the left of the ad. I think this is a fabulous design, I will totally be doing a layout with this design. Great pick Barb.



Bronwyn
Hey! I'm here too! I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I loves the design of this ad so I wanted to get something done for the challenge.




No comments: