Monday, April 30, 2012

Challenge #32 Sketch Inspiration

Hello dearies,

It's time for another challenge and this week we are having a sketch challenge.

Today's sketch inspiration was created by Donna Jannuzzi
This sketch has so many possibilities I can't wait to see what you create with it. 
I think card makers will be able to have fun with this one also.


I stuck pretty close to this weeks sketch inspiration.....

What did you make this week Barb, Lynne and Bronwyn?

Lynne

Well I didn't follow the sketch very much, but I did get a lot of inspiration from it.  I turned it on its side, took the two strips of photos and separated them and  used the side piece where the 'title' belonged, I decide to use a big embellishment.  The layout was inspired form a challenge on another baord where I had to spend a day with "Stella".  She came in the mail with some different clothes.  I hope you like the way it came out as much as I do. 


Bronwyn

Not a lot of time on my hands this week, so I turned this 12 x12 layout sketch into a pint-sized card.

I reflected the grid of photos in my quilt-like section of patterned paper, and used the circle motif for my sentiment.  


Barb
I'm very late to the party this week. I've had a busy couple of weeks and then I took on a re-organization project in my scrapbook room that kept me otherwise occupied this week. 
Thanks for the challenge Joy! I alway love working with a good sketch.

For this project I dug deep into my old stash. I used some old alphabet rubons, some old flowers, some old paper, and some Basically Bare Embellishements that I've been intimidated by for a while.

 

2 comments:

Melissa Bi. said...

Interesting sketch! Great for multi-photo LOs. Both examples are so fun & bright.

Corrinne said...

This is a fun sketch! It opens the door for so many different possibilities. Thanks for the inspiration!

Happiness,
Corrinne