Sunday, January 20, 2013

#67 Collage Project Features

Great projects this week Ladies! I love seeing how everyone does different things with challenges.
I've chosen one card and one layout to feature.

The first one is a card from Lovely Linda. Isn't it gorgeous? What a unique collage of papers and images.



The next one is a layout by Carol. She did a digi layout. It was her first attempt at using Picasa to create a photo collage and I think it turned out great.



Thanks for playing along everyone. Hope to see you all this coming week with the new challenge.

3 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

Ive shown some collages on my blog of the course work I've challenged myself to this year. Hope that's okay

Donna Ellis said...

How gorgeous Linda's card is! Such great colors and the collage itself is beautiful. Carol's layout looks so pretty with the scenes in the background and close up in the middle. Very pretty collage!

Carol said...

Delighted to have been featured. Love Linda's project too. Thanks for the great challenge and for introducing me to Picassa. Carol x