Monday, January 21, 2013

Challenge #68 - Birthday theme

Hey there you crafty people,

Thanks for joining us for a new challenge this week. I thought we could do a birthday theme
this week for our projects. Simple right?

Dig into your stash and find some stuff to celebrate someone's birthday.

Joy
Oh the things your friends make me do on your birthday.
I dug into some Dear Lizzy, I hadn't cut into a
single sheet since buying almost the entire line.


Barb
My birthday project is different than Joy's. It's very masculine and one of my son celebrating his 18th birthday.




Lynne
I need to apologize for being late to the game. This is my youngest daughter's 18th birthday.  









2 comments:

Iris said...

They look both great!!
Iris
http://nailartbyiris.blogspot.com

cotnob said...

Thank you for the fabulous DT inspiration and great challenge.
Pauline
x