Sunday, July 13, 2014

Challenge #143 Highlights

Thanks to those crafters who played along in my first challenge.  There are so many creations that had caught my attention, and was difficult to chose for this post :) Nonetheless here are my highlights from the challenge.

#2 Desire 
So much details to oggle at! Such a sweet image and gorgeous coloring!


#5 Brenda
Gorgeous paper piecings and bright colors for such a happy card



#8 Mariangel
I love the layers of the flowers and leaves and how the colors are being matched!

Thanks for playing along!  Do grab your badge! :)

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow what a lovely surprise and honour to have been chosen as one of the highlights. Thanks so much. I will definitely display my badge with pride in my sidebar and link it back here.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

lovecraftingpaper said...

I'm so happy I won! Thank you so much! Flowers are my favourite theme, so I really enjoy making them!

Mariangela