Monday, December 15, 2014

Challange #166 - Anything Goes


Hello one and all, Tammy here with this week's challenge.  Actually, this is going to be our last post for the year!  The DT are going to take some time off to be with their families over the holidays and we will resume back up on January 5th!  Stay tuned in the new year for some new challenges and a DT call! (Get your projects ready:) )

In the meantime for the next month we are going to be having an ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!  You can enter any project you wish for this challenge, but we are going to limit it to 4 entries.  At the end of the month we are going to have a random draw and the winner will receive a surprise gift! (International entries welcome)

We at the Use Your Stuff DT want to wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season and all the best for the new year.

Michelle Looi - These on the way to recipients now!


Renee

For this challenge, I decided to use as much of my stash as I could and make some gift tags for wrapping presents.  I am very pleased with how they turned out!


Tammy- Here's a fun card I made just using up some of my scraps.  I think he's adorable. 

Amanda

I finally finished up all of my Christmas cards - this is one of my favorites. Super simple and used up some scraps!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the DT Creations!! Love the snowman! Fantastic! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Electra said...

Thanks for a great year of challenges and wonderful DT projects. Merry Christmas

Unknown said...

I love these challenges that encourages us to use our stuff. I have had some of those charms for years. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are prepared to enjoy 2015. Blessings Carole

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful comments ladies! Please don't forget about our DT call!

Tammy L said...

hey everyone! forgive us if we don't comment on each entry for this challenge. We love seeing your projects and will try to comment as we can!