Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Highlights for Challenge # 190 - TV or Movie

Thanks to the DT and our subscribers who played along with the first challenge after the break.  you all deserve this highlight!
What caught my eye the most was the funky sky background on the Halloween card by:
  2. *Vicki*

The Frozen shaker card by 1. MaxiBelle Studio; her daughter is just going to love it!
Sassy Studio Designs Let It Go Sassy Elsa
and I really enjoyed the "Friends" card with the diverse birds by 4. Julene By Design


Thanks again all entrants and don't forget to come back and enter challenge #91 using Stencils!
Karrie

3 comments:

MaxiBelle Studio said...

So thrilled to see my Elsa card in the Top 3(4). Thanks so much!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card among your top picks! I'm very honored!! HUGS

Julene Matthews said...

Thanks for choosing me. It was a simple idea really.