Monday, January 15, 2018

#295 - Monochromatic

This week's challenge is to go Monochromatic!  For anyone not familiar with the term, that means that your project will have varying shades of the same color.  It is ok to throw in a neutral like black, white, kraft as long as it isn't the predominant color....

Here's some ideas from the DT for you to help you out!

My mostly pink card.



Monochromatic planner spread using shades of black, grey and white.



I was inspired by this picture of my daughter from WDW.  
My girl has been a lover of all things Stitch since she was 2.  I have been wanting to do a LO with a cut file like this for awhile. Pretty happy with how this turned out.


Amy. L

I have created this blue layout to  for my nephews album. The picture is all different tones of blue, which is what inspired me to use blue as the main colour. Stay tuned for a process video for this. 

Amanda

I'm trying to get a bit of a head start on Christmas cards for next year while I am still in the mood to do so! The fresh snow the other day inspired me to create this card in all white.



I used pinks and reds on this fun Valentine's Day card.





No comments: