Monday, February 12, 2018

Challenge #299 - Love is all around

With Valentines day around the corner, it seemed fitting that this weeks challenge is all about the love. I have created a 12x12 mixed media layout documenting a big moment for love here is Australia late last year, where the government here legalised same- sex marriage. I wanted to document this in our family album for my kids to look back on this moment. On my channel this week will be the process video that goes with this.
So what love is around you? Show us with your cards, layouts, OTP or whatever your crafty poison is.
Cheers
Amy. L



A card for a very special couple celebrating 50 years of marriage. Now that's LOVE!


Amanda

A Valentine for one of my kids! 



Heather R

I opted to go a different route for this challenge and so my layout is documenting how excited we were to get our first Starbucks lattes when they opened at the Magic Kingdom.


Lori 

I have created a Valentine for someone special!




No comments: