Monday, February 19, 2018

Challenge #300-Twinkle Twinkle

Good Morning and welcome to challenge #300 here at Use Your Stuff blog. I'm your hostess today for this challenge of Twinkle Twinkle - Use something sparkly on your project.
I used stickles to add some sparkle to my layout, using some night paper makes it really match up well with The Twinkle, Twinkle of the challenge:
 to see more of my layout you can go over to my blog 
Lets check out what my DT sisters did for this challenge:



Have a closer look at the little "Twinkle" on my blog, I'd love to see you ♥

Chris
 I used Shimelle Glitter Girl words and accents and Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine for my layout about Pink singing the National Anthem at the 2018 Super Bowl which my beloved Philadelphia Eagles won!

Fun!  So here is my take.  My dark coral (DCWV) cardstock is sparkly, along with the
arrow die cuts and heart.  Also added some pretty Pearls (Kaisercraft)



For this project, I decided to use sparkly snowflakes to highlight pictures of my daughter at her first figure skating competition.

 I used the sparkly Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP), sparkly Gold Glitter Flakes for inside the “shaker” card and sparkly Love Mini Tinsel Trim! 


Amanda
My mission this year is to make a minimum of 5 Christmas cards each month to hopefully allow me to not feel rushed when Christmas actually arrives! I used some sequins for some sparkle!





No comments: