Tuesday, January 17, 2012

We want to welcome the newest member of our Use Your Stuff team, Bronwyn. Bronwyn has been on the design team at  The Scrapping Bug and I've always been very impressed with her creativity. She never ceases to inspire me, so I was very excited to have her come aboard our challenge team. I know that you will love her work as much as we do.

here's a little about Bronwyn:

Hi.  I am a happily married mother of three - 2 boys and one girl, and a full-time primary music teacher.  In my free time , which I always plan into my day, I love to be creative.  Sometimes I spend my time decorating my home, other times I knit, sew or crochet and, as often as I can- I adore paper crafting.  I am usually a a layout girl, but recently I have tried my hand at cards and home decor projects.   I love to mix patterned papers and I always add texture with ribbons and buttons.  My favourite scrapbooking item has to be foam pop-dots.  I use them in everything I create!  I am very excited to be joining UYS and I can't wait to get started on some challenges!
Welcome aboard Bronwyn!

We're still looking for one more member for our team. If you're interested, you can find the details HERE

2 comments:

Melissa Bi. said...

looking forward to the challenges & inspiration Bronwyn brings to the blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the warm welcome!