Monday, October 22, 2012

Home Sweet Home challenge #57

Good day everyone!!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. 

Are you eager for another challenge here at "Use Your Stuff?"

Autumn always makes me think of all things cozy and homey.  At this time of year we begin to spend more time in our homes and look for more ways to enjoy it - fireplaces, cups of tea and a good book.

This week's challenge involves thinking about your home. 
What makes you home sweet?  What do you love about it it?  Have you ever scrapped about it?
Do you ever use paper printed with homes?  How about  house-shaped stamp?

Here is my layout.  It features pictures of several vignettes around my home - cozy little corners that make my house a home.

Looking forward to seeing what YOU come up with.  




Barb
My layout also features pictures of my home. It's funny how we forget to document the things like this so I was glad to be able to do it.


Joy

I created this 6x12 canvas to hang in my home.
I made the sky from crumpled up tissue paper and paint.
The rest is made from scraps from my stash.


Lynne

Well last to the party this week.  I just had my very old house resided and  I had a new roof put on.  It really, really needed it.  So when this challenge came up, I knew exactly what I had to do with all those pictures I took of the home improvement project.   '17 pictures on the layout' later, here is what I came up with.  Thanks for the perfect challenge, Bronwyn.  I am excited to see how others interpret this.  










2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

I have been thinking about scrapping our home and the results of our reno for quite awhile...I even put together a kit to do just that...

Perhaps your lovely layouts of your home and decor will inspire me to carry through.
You have done a wonderful job on these layouts!

bonkdawn said...

I love all of these! Hopefully, life will slow down a little bit and I can start playing with your challenges again! I just decorated for Halloween ... I should grab some pics and get on this one!