Sunday, January 26, 2014

Highlights - Challenge #119

Thanks to everyone for participating this week. I loved seeing all those lovely bright colours. It brightened up my day. Highlights for this week include:

I love the turquoise and pink in this layout, and that flower is just gorgeous!!!



This is the cutest snail! I love the bright colours and the dimension on the snail's shell.


What a unique idea!! There's definitely lots of colour here.


I really like the big blocks of colour above the photo. It adds a gorgeous pop of colour!



Thanks to everyone for participating. We had some really great submissions this week. 

For those of you featured here, don't forget to grab your badge!!




4 comments:

Leslie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my pop up card box in your Lots of Color challenge! I'm very honored! Hugs!

Lynn said...

Thanks for a great challenge. It was nice to see some bright colors for a change ;)

Janis Lewis said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my project! :) Janis

Anita Scroggins said...

I am just getting around to my blogs at the end of the week! Thanks so much for featuring my layout :) Have a wonderful week and I will see you again soon!!