Saturday, November 22, 2014

Challenge #163 - Color Challenge

Hi friends! Hope your weekend was wonderful!
This weeks challenge at Use Your Stuff is a color challenge.
It's super easy, you can use all or some of the colors in the challenge,
just remember to link your project up to Mr.Linky!

Here are the colors:


I've been making birthday cards for our clients at Meals on Wheels,
and we have had alot of birthdays as of late,  Typically I post scrapbook layouts,
but this week I thought it would be fun to post one of the cards I made, so here it is!


Amanda


Hope this gives you a little inspiration!
Have a great week!  Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!




2 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Is that black or navy blue?

Billie A said...

Woo hoo thanks for picking me as one of the three.. since there are only three of us. Thanks and thanks for the challenges you post.